- PORTABLE: Easy addition to the campsite, picnic, roadside, and more
- TWO WIND GUARDS: Help shield and protect burners from wind
- HEAVY-DUTY LATCH: Easy to open and keeps the stove closed when not in use
- EASY TO CLEAN: Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleanup
- IMPROVED KNOB ROTATION: For precise temperature and simmering control of two independently adjustable burners
- POWERFUL STOVE: 22,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- SIZE: Fits 12-inch and 10-inch pan
- BURN TIME: Up to 1 hour on high on one 16 oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
From the manufacturer
Where We Started
It all began when we created the first portable, gas-powered lantern that illuminated the first evening football game west of the Mississippi. In WWII, our camping stoves transformed the way soldiers ate in the field. We continued to revolutionize the outdoors with our cooler manufacturing in the 1950s, and in the decades that followed we added tents, sleeping bags, lighting, and more.
Where We Are Today
After 120 years, Coleman gear is everywhere you are: on the trail, by the lake, at a tailgate, or in the middle of a music festival. We're always around a place where there are friends, coolers, and campfires. So, grab a tent, fire up a grill, and pull up a chair. The Outside Is Calling. Answer it.