Covacure Trekking Poles are the perfect companion for any hiking or trekking adventure. These collapsible hiking poles are made with high-quality aluminum alloy, making them both durable and lightweight.
The ergonomic handle provides a comfortable grip, and the adjustable wrist strap adds extra support and security. With a simple twist-lock mechanism, these trekking poles can be easily adjusted to your preferred height and securely locked in place.
When not in use, they can be collapsed down to a compact size, making them easy to pack and carry. Whether you're a seasoned hiker or just starting out, Covacure Trekking Poles are a reliable and essential tool for any outdoor adventure.
- 7075 Aluminum Alloy
- Upgraded Tri-fold Design - Covacure Hiking poles provids telescopic and foldable tri-fold design. You can freely adjust the lenght from 43" to 51" to fit your height comfortably after easy installing. What's more, they can folding down less than 14" to store in your backpack, luggage, or duffel bags.
- Ultra Lightweight & Sturdy- Our Trekking poles made from Aircraft Grade 7075 Aluminum, which withstands pressure and impacts better than carbon fiber. A surface treatment creates a protective coating against corrosion, which provides a high level of corrosion resistance. Aluminum bends without snapping, which are best for long-distance trekking and trips where durability is the primary concern.
- Ergonomic Design for Protection- Our trekking poles provide a suitable height selection and come with 3 different shapes of rubber tips, which can enhance stability on different terrain. The EVA Foam Handle is sweat-absorbent, skid resistance groove design and comfortable. The wrist straps are adjustable, they can let you relax your grip slightly and transfer some of the pressure to your arm.
- Installation Tips- Watch the video below our pictures to know how to install trekking poles. Please confirm the screw is tightened when using. The height of the poles has adjustment range of 20cm. Choose the sizes that best fit you. Note: Please be careful not to exceed STOP.
- Trusted Choice- If you have any questions about the product or are not satisfied with it, please contact us at any time. We offer you the best solution. Your satisfaction is our main concern.
Why Nordic Walking ?
Nordic walking helps you to lose weight while improving your stamina and immune system. Also, it effectively enhances your cardio-pulmonary function and slows down the ageing process. Walking with poles will be keep your coordination.
Why Covacure Trekking Poles Your Best Choice for Nordic Walking?
Covacure Trekking poles are standard equipment for many hikers, trekkers, backpackers and snowshoers. The reasons why are simple - They enhance your stability and support on all types of terrain.
The Benefits of Using Covacure Trekking Poles
A proper position and a trekking pole reduce the load carried by knees by approximately 5% every step which means you can discharge 1Kg of weight every 7000 steps.
Why Choose Covacure Trekking Poles
- Strong and Lightweight.
- Innovative Folding System.
- It's easy to carry than Traditional Trekking Poles.
Proper Walking Pole Length Varies By The Terrain
When hiking uphill
Shorten the poles by a few inches to increase load-bearing pressure
On level ground
Your forearms should be parallel to the ground when you’re holding the grips and the tips are on the ground.
When going downhill
Lengthen the poles a few inches for better balance and control.
Convenient To Carry
Can be folded into 13.7inch, can be easily stowed in your backpack.
Pull the section until the metal button pops out.
EVA Foam Handle
Correct grip of the handle: Pass your hand through the strap and hold the EVA foam of the handle.
Wrong grip: press the top of the handle.
Please confirm the screw is tightened when using.
|Poles Height Range||44-52 In/110-130 cm||40-48 In/100-120cm||44-52 In/110-130 cm||40-48 In/100-120cm|
|Suggested User Height Range||5’1‘’- 6’2‘’||under 4’11‘’-5’8‘’||5’1‘’- 6’2‘’||under 4’11‘’- 5’8‘’|
|Shaft & Grip Material||Aluminum Alloy 7075&EVA Foam||Aluminum Alloy 7075&EVA Foam||Aluminum Alloy 7075&EVA Foam||Aluminum Alloy 7075&EVA Foam|
|Packable Size||14 In/35 cm||14 In/35 cm||14 In/35 cm||14 In/35 cm|
|Weight / Per Pole||10.58 oz/0.3kg||10.58 oz/0.3kg||10.58 oz/0.3kg||10.58 oz/0.3kg|
|Replacement Accessories||2*Rubber Tip, 2*Rubber Feet, 2*Snow Land||2*Rubber Tip, 2*Rubber Feet, 2*Snow Land||2*Rubber Tip, 2*Rubber Feet, 2*Snow Land||2*Rubber Tip, 2*Rubber Feet, 2*Snow Land|