- The Jetboil Stash 7.1 oz ultralight backpacking cooking system packs a stand alone stove with titanium burner and .8L FluxRing cookpot into one compact but feature rich and powerful package.
- Jetboil's iconic FluxRing technology ensures a rapid 2.5 minute boil time.
- The nesting design maximizes precious pack space - stow the titanium burner, burner pouch and stabilizer neatly inside the .8L cookpot and seal it all up with the included lid for easy and compact transport.
- Cookpot has convenient built in measuring markers and snap on lid with integrated pour/drink spout and storage for 100g *JetPower fuel canister and *mini-lighter (*not included), while the attached pour handle makes for easy handling.
- Fuel stabilizer keeps everything stable and steady.
Fast, Light, and Compact
Jetboil Stash Cooking System
Engineered to be as compact and lightweight as possible for your outdoor adventures, the Jetboil Stash camp cooking system weighs in at just 7.1 ounces — 40 percent lighter than Jetboil's lightest stove system.
Featuring powerful, super-efficient FluxRing technology, the Stash uses a fraction of the fuel to achieve rapid boil times, boiling two cups of water in just 2.5 minutes.
The compact stove system has three support arms that fold out, and the hard-anodized aluminum pot with collapsible handle slots on top for extra stability.
In 2001, Dwight Aspinwall and Perry Dowst revolutionized backcountry cooking by creating a fast, compact, and efficient stove unlike anything the world had ever seen — the first-ever Jetboil.
Our engineers have been following in their footsteps ever since, relentlessly pushing the limits of what’s possible by inventing technologies that continue to redefine the industry.
- Weighs 7.1 ounces and measures 4.4 x 5.1 inches (WxH)
- Standalone stove with titanium burner and 0.8-liter FluxRing cooking cup
- Cookpot with convenient built-in measuring markers and snap on lid
- Attached pour handle makes for easy handling
- 4500 BTU per hour ensures rapid 2.5 minute boil time
- Ignites using match or mini-lighter (not included)
- Stores 100g JetPower fuel canister and mini-lighter (not included)
Great for everything from weekend camping and alpine expeditions to multi-day backpacking and thru-hiking, the lightweight Stash weighs just 7.1 ounces and is perfect for boiling water for freeze dried meals, coffee, and more.
With its unique nesting design, you can stow the Stash's titanium burner, burner pouch, stabilizer, plus a 100g fuel canister (not included) neatly inside the cookpot to maximize pack space.
By increasing the surface area of the bottom of the pot, FluxRing technology makes it possible to heat a conveniently shaped vessel with extremely high efficiency.
|Ideal for||Maximizing pack size for light and fast multi-day backpacking, thru-hiking||Basic system for your backcountry cooking needs||Lightning fast water boiling||Fully contained personal cooking without the extra weight||Individual cooking and convenient eating (Jetboil's most popular regulated system)|
|Volume||0.8-liter||0.8-liter||1-liter Tall||0.8-liter||1-liter Short|
|Cooking Type||Fast Boil||Fast Boil||Fast Boil||Precision Cook||Precision Cook|
|Ignition Type||Match or Lighter||Match||Push Button||Push Button||Push Button|
|Boil Time||2 minutes 30 seconds per .5 liter (average over life of JetPower can)||2 minutes 30 seconds per .5 liter (average over life of Jetpower can)||100 seconds per 0.5 liter (average over life of JetPower can)||2 minutes 15 seconds per .5 liter (average over life of JetPower can)||2 minutes 15 seconds per .5 liter (average over life of JetPower can)|
|Water Boiled||12 liters per 100 grams JetPower can||12 liters per 100 grams JetPower can||10 liters per 100 grams JetPower can||12 liters per 100 grams JetPower can||12 liters per 100 grams JetPower can|
|Group Size||1-2 People||1-2 People||1-2 People||1-2 People||1-2 People|
|Weight||7.1 ounces (200 grams)||12 ounces (340 grams)||13.9 ounces (393 grams)||12 ounces (340 grams)||14.6 ounces (415 grams)|