- A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap and adjustable torso length allow for a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes.
- Included raincover made with PFC-free DWR and bluesign-approved materials
- Top-loader cinch and front panel zip access to main compartment
- Removable top lid converts into an ultralight daypack for day trips and added versatility
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets and stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- For Size Small/Medium Recommended load range: 30-60 lbs | Pack weight: 5.655 lbs | Dimensions: 30.71 x 14.57 x 12.99 inches | Volume: 58 Liters
From the manufacturer
Since Osprey’s founding in 1974, every single product design bearing the Osprey name has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, undergoing relentless scrutiny. From stitching the first lines of custom-fitted packs, to meticulously designing innovative products with intuitive features, to forging personal relationships with the sewing operators who construct the packs, Mike has been the unbreakable thread of the company.
Osprey Aether Plus 60 Backpacking Pack
Ideal for a week on the trail or a gear-intensive weekend with a stable carry, Custom Fit-On-The-Fly Hipbelt and Shoulder Strap and a convertible top lid daypack.
More than an all-around backpacking pack, the Aether Plus 60 is at home whether you’re spending a week on the trail or heading off on a gear-intensive weekend. A stable, close-to-body carry makes this pack ideal for managing heavier loads over technical terrain. A custom Fit-On-The-Fly Hipbelt and Shoulder Strap offer a fine-tuned fit while a detachable top lid converts into a daypack. Constructed with high quality high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Removable top lid converts to DayLid daypack
- Included raincover made with PFC-free DWR
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Dual front panel zippered pockets for easy-access storage
- Large front panel zip access to main compartment
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
Included raincover made with PFC-free DWR materials
Front Panel Access
Large front panel zip access to main compartment
Trekking Pole Attachment
Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment system is designed to quickly attach and carry trekking poles while wearing a pack or making a quick scramble through rough terrain
Side Mesh Pockets
Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
Zippered Hipbelt Pockets
Two zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and essentials secure and quickly accessible on the go.
Hydration Reservoir Sleeve
Internal hydration reservoir sleeve fits reservoirs up to 3L. (Reservoir not included)
Ice Axe Holders
Ready for any adventure, the Aether series has the ability to travel all sorts of terrain and carry the proper tools to do so. The bungee tie off helps ensure your axe ice stays in place
Includes DayLid daypack
Removable top lid converts to DayLid daypack
|Load Range||30 - 60 lbs||30 - 60 lbs||30 - 60 lbs||30 - 40 lbs||25 - 35 lbs|
|Front Panel Entry||✓||✓||✓|
|Adjustable Torso Harness||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Stretch Mesh/Waterbottle Side Pockets||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Removable Daypack/Lumbar Pack||✓|
|Sleeping Bag/Lower Compartment||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|