- Fit-on-the-Fly harness and hipbelt make for improved comfort and a fine-tuned fit that you can adjust on the trail
- Revolutionary AG system seamlessly extends the tensioned backpanel into the hipbelt for lightweight support
- Curved zip access on each side panel, floating top lid with lash points, and fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket allow for easy-access storage
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider and removable sleeping pad straps keep your sleep system secure
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir (sold separately)
- Included waterproof raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign approved materials
- For Size X-Small/Small: Recommended load range: 25-35 lbs | Pack weight 4.163 lbs | Dimensions: 29.53H X 14.96W X 12.2D in | Volume = 47 Liters
From the manufacturer
Since Osprey’s founding in 1974, every single product design bearing the Osprey name has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, undergoing relentless scrutiny. From stitching the first lines of custom-fitted packs, to meticulously designing innovative products with intuitive features, to forging personal relationships with the sewing operators who construct the packs, Mike has been the unbreakable thread that makes Osprey a top company.
Osprey Aura AG 50 Backpacking Backpack
Incredible Anti-Gravity comfort, robust feature set with additional front pockets and removable pad straps for overnight or week-long trips
For lighter-weight multiday overnight trips where comfort and ventilation are paramount and a women's-specific fit is ideal, people know to reach for their Aura AG 50. AntiGravity suspension delivers a weight-defying fit that seamlessly envelopes your back and hips in 3D-suspended mesh that'll have you wondering where all that weight you packed went. Trust us when we say it's still there—the suspension is just that good. The Aura AG 50 is a compromise-free women's backpacking pack.
- Made sustainably with recycled materials and PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- Curved zip access on each side panel
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Tall dual-access side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
The Anti-Gravity suspension system features a continuous backpanel of lightweight mesh extending from the top to the hipbelt. This provides ventilation and unmatched fit.
Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt to dial in perfect fit.
Side Compression Straps
Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile.
Dual Access Stretch Mesh Side Pockets
Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear.
Internal Hydration Reservoir Sleeve
Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir (sold separately).
Zippered Hipbelt Pockets
Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand.
Floating Top Lid
Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points.
Sleeping Bag Compartment
Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider.
|Load Range||30-40 lbs||35-60 lbs||30-60 lbs||25-35 lbs||30-45 lbs||30-35 lbs|
|Size Options||One Size||WXS/S and WM/L||WXS/S and WM/L||WXS/S and WM/L||WXS/S||WXS/S and WM/L|
|Removable Top Lid with Flapjacket Cover||✓||✓|