- Anti-Gravity suspension - feels like you are carrying less weight than is in your pack
- Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt to dial in perfect fit
- Front stretch mesh pocket for quick storage of rain gear or extra layers
- Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir (sold separately)
- Recommended load range: 25-40 lbs. - Pack weight 4.1 lbs. for a size Small at 30.31 X 14.17 X 14.17 in.
From the manufacturer
Since Osprey’s founding in 1974, every single product design bearing the Osprey name has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, undergoing relentless scrutiny. From stitching the first lines of custom-fitted packs, to meticulously designing innovative products with intuitive features, to forging personal relationships with the sewing operators who construct the packs, Mike has been the unbreakable thread that makes Osprey a top company.
Osprey Packs Aura AG 50
Incredbile Anti-Gravity comfort, robust features and perfect volume for multiday-overnights
The Aura AG 50 is the best-fitting, most ventilated and comfortable women's-specific pack ever made for traditional backpacking trips lasting a weekend or more. The innovative AntiGravity suspension makes it feel like you're carrying less weight and seamlessly wraps around your body.
- Dual zippered top lid pockets
- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Large front stretch mesh pocket
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stow-on-the-Go Trekking pole attachment
The Anti-Gravity suspension system features a continuous backpanel of lightweight mesh extending from the top to the hipbelt. This provides ventilation and unmatched fit.
Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt to dial in perfect fit.
InsideOut side compression straps
Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile.
Dual access stretch mesh side pockets
Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear.
Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir (sold separately).
Zippered hipbelt pockets
Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand.
Floating Top Lid
Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points. Once the lid is removed, you have an integrated FlapJacket flap to protect your gear.
Sleeping Bag Compartment
Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider.