- Wide mouth, bucket style main compartment opening with internal zippered mesh pocket and key clip
- External hydration sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir (sold separately)
- Adjustable shoulder harness to dial in perfect fit
- Stretch mesh pockets on both sides of pack provide convenient storage for bottles and smaller items.
- Two zippered hipbelt pockets and top panel external zippered slash pocket for easy-access storage
- Stow-On-The-Go Trekking pole attachment allows you to quickly attach and carry trekking poles while wearing the pack.
- For Size Small/Medium Recommended load range: 15-25 lbs | Pack weight: 2.59 lbs | Dimensions: 24.8 x 12.2 x 10.63 inches | Volume: 34 Liters
The Talon 36 is adept at overnight trips and ultralight ascents. An injection-molded AirScape® backpanel and a continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt allow the pack to move with you when navigating demanding terrain. This mid-volume pack features a top-loading main compartment, stretch mesh side pockets, a hydration reservoir sleeve, along with trekking pole and ice axe attachment points. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon; a sustainable build that's tough and durable to endure years of use. Integrated BioStretch seams offer maximum flexibility without sacrificing stability for dynamic body movement. Spacermesh over die-cut foam provides breathable, comfortable contact surface. Harness system easily adjusts to fit various torso lengths.