- Torso adjustability as well as an adjustable fit-on-the-fly hip belt for a comfortable one-size fits all package
- Integrated removable rain cover
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Dual mesh side pockets and zippered hipelt pockets
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir (sold separately)
- Recommended load range: 30-50 lbs. - Pack weight 4.02 lbs. at 30.7 X 13.6 X 12.2 inches
From the manufacturer
Since Osprey’s founding in 1974, every single product design bearing the Osprey name has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, undergoing relentless scrutiny. From stitching the first lines of custom-fitted packs, to meticulously designing innovative products with intuitive features, to forging personal relationships with the sewing operators who construct the packs, Mike has been the unbreakable thread that makes Osprey a top company.
Osprey Viva Women's Backpacking Pack
Women's specific, highly-adjustable rucksack-style workhorse pack for trips with heavier loads
Time-honored aesthetics combine with superior performance to create the Viva, a women’s-specific backpacking pack that’s capable of carrying heavier loads. This pack can be adjusted up to 5 inches and an extendable Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt can be adjusted up to three inches. Additional features include a removable raincover, zippered sleeping bag compartment, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment for easy storage, removable sleeping pad straps and easy-access zippered hipbelt pockets.
- Adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt allows for the perfect fit
- One size fits all adjustable torso
- Floating top lid with web attachment points and dual zippered pockets
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Dual ice tool attachments
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve
The 3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt while the mesh-covered ridged foam provides ventilation and keeps the load close to the body. Adjustable torso length: 14"/36 cm - 19"/48 cm
Adjustable hipbelt for a perfect fit and comfortable carry with soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface.
Zippered Sleeping Bag with Floating Divider
Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider.
Removable Sleeping Pad Straps
Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry.
Internal Hydration Sleeve
Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir (sold separately).
Dual Ice Tool Attachments
Dual tool attachment loops with daisy chain tie-off points provide secure tool carry.
Integrated Removable Raincover
Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
Stow-On-The-Go Trekking Pole Attachment
Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment system is designed to quickly attach and carry trekking poles while wearing a pack or making a quick scramble through rough terrain.